95 Octane Unleaded Gasoline
95 Octane Unleaded Gasoline is the name given for the fuel that is developed for vehicles with or without catalytic converters which are able to use gasoline and contains a special additive providing high performance.
Ordinary fuel damage the engine parts by leaving soot and residues over time even in the most improved and perfect engine design.
The use of 95 Octane Unleaded Gasoline reinforced with high-quality additives is quite important for obtaining more efficiency from vehicle engine, ensuring economic fuel consumption and protecting such performance.
- 95 Octane Unleaded Gasoline cleans the fuel system of your vehicle, maximize the performance and ensures an engine operation with full power and more efficiently and an increase in vehicle velocity.
- It provides the vehicle with a better acceleration and clutching capability.
- Engine traction can be increased with Unleaded 95.
- It provides saving on fuel consumption.
- It prevents corrosion in fuel system.
- It decreases the negative influences of exhaust gas and carbon monoxide emission released in idle mode which cause environmental pollution.